Lawn Technician – Full Time
If you love being outdoors, making people happy and working to achieve personal goals, this may be the job for you! Super Scoopers Pet Waste Removal Services is seeking a full-time field technician. This is an opportunity to work in a relatively independent setting with a consistent schedule and a growing team.
The field technician independently completes daily cleaning assignments on a route in a company provided truck, while also communicating with the home office and clients they meet out in the field.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Scooping properties, removing the waste, locking the gate & sanitizing equipment
- Updating the office about activity out in the field, such as verbal client requests or notes about dogs
- Notifying office about vehicle repairs/maintenance issues that may need to be addressed
- $15.00 – $23.00 (Performance-based)
- Employees off on major holidays
- Vacation Pay
- Sick Pay
- $200 monthly healthcare stipend
- Company-covered vision insurance
- Take-home truck after training. Company pays for gas and tolls.
- High school diploma
- Valid driver’s license & excellent driving record
- Employment conditional upon clean background check & drug screen
- 21+ years old
- This is a physical labor job. Ability to walk quickly 5-8 miles per day and carry up to 40 pounds for extended periods of time is required.
- Note: Scooping poop may sound easy, but you will be very busy with a full route and have to move fast on hot, cold or rainy days.
- Excellent customer service skills a must
- Driven to exceed company production goals
- Must be comfortable around dogs of all sizes and breeds, as you may be interacting with them in the field
- Comfortable being outdoors, including in the rain, heat or cold
- Ability to work alone with minimal supervision
- Punctual—we start our routes as early as 7:00 a.m. in order to make sure all scoops are completed during daylight hours
- Experience using a smart phone and GPS
- Previous experience working in physical labor, construction, or landscaping is a plus.
Super Scoopers is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Super Scoopers Pet Waste Removal Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to excellence through diversity.