Field Technician – Part Time
If you love dogs, being outdoors and making people happy, this may be the job for you! Super Scoopers Pet Waste Removal Services is seeking a part-time field technician. This is an opportunity to work in a relatively independent setting with a consistent schedule and a growing team.
The field technician independently completes daily cleaning assignments on a route in a company provided truck, while also communicating with the home office and clients they meet out in the field.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Scooping properties, removing the waste, locking the gate & sanitizing equipment
- Updating the office about activity out in the field, such as verbal client requests or notes about dogs
- Notifying office about vehicle repairs/maintenance issues that may need to be addressed
- Starting pay is $13.00 per hour, then up to $15.00/hr
- Employees off on major holidays
- High school diploma
- Must at least 21 years of age
- Valid driver’s license & excellent driving record
- Employment conditional upon clean background check & drug screen
- Excellent customer service skills a must
- Must be comfortable around dogs, as you may be interacting with them in the field
- Comfortable being outdoors, including in the rain, heat or cold
- Ability to work alone with minimal supervision
- Punctual—we start our routes at 7:00 a.m. in order to make sure all scoops are completed during daylight hours
- Experience using a smart phone and GPS
- Ability to walk 5-6 miles per day and carry up to 40 pounds for extended periods of time
- Experience working in a service industry or working with dogs is a plus
Super Scoopers is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Starting at $13.00/hr for training, then up to $15.00/hr
Super Scoopers Pet Waste Removal Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to excellence through diversity.