Residential Poop Scooping
Super Scoopers offers professional and affordable pooper scooper services in Louisville, KY and surrounding areas. It is our mission to provide a clean and healthy environment for you and your pets to enjoy year-round. We take great pride in the convenience and reliability of our service.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed — If for any reason you are unhappy with any work performed, we will either return to the yard within 24 hours to re-DOO the job, or else we will give you a credit for the visit that week
- Team professionalism — There are no independent contractors visiting your yard. All of our pooper scoopers have been drug screened, FBI background-checked, and trained. Our scoopers will always come to your house in uniform.
- Fully licensed and insured
- No contracts required
- Sanitized Equipment — cleaned after each site visit, to prevent the spread of disease between yards
- Locally owned and operated
|Frequency||Number of Dogs|
|Twice Weekly**||$10/visit ($20/week)||$12/visit ($24/week)||$14/visit ($28/week)||$16/visit ($32/week)|
|Every Other Week||$19/visit||$23/visit||Not Recommended||Not Recommended|
*Prices are based on the cleanup of an average-sized backyard. Additional costs may apply to initial cleaning visit or larger-sized yards.
** Not available in all service areas. Please call to verify twice weekly is available in your area.
Here is a gift that you know your dog-loving friend will definitely use! Super Scoopers Certificates are the perfect present for busy professionals, frantic families or simply the dog owner that dislikes dog poop. Give the gift of time and convenience – contact us at (502) 350-9173 to order a certificate. The gift recipient can call us at their convenience to start their service.
Dog Waste Removal Louisville, KY
Free yourself from every pet owner’s worst chore, and actually enjoy spending time in your yard again. Nothing ruins a party faster than a squishy feeling between your toes and a mess for your guest.
A backyard barbeque, an impromptu play date, summertime picnic, birthday parties, family holidays, and pool parties can all be ruined with one wrong step. Enjoy the peace of mind knowing your family and guests are clean and safe with regular cleaning service from Super Scoopers.
Enjoy Your Spare Time Again
The typical dog creates 2-3 waste piles each day. That’s 14-21 piles every week! Dog waste removal can be time consuming to search, scoop, and remove pile after pile.
If you are physically unable to complete the task, or spend the evening with a sore back after scooping, let us take the load off. We can cross one thing off your to-do list so you can enjoy a little more free time during the week to do something you enjoy.
Healthy Lawn, Healthy Life
Dog poop is not fertilizer. Unlike cow manure, dog waste is protein-based, which makes it toxic to your grass. Left unattended, it creates large, brown, bare patches. Not only does feces cause a nuisance and a messy appearance, it can kill your lawn and endanger the health of your family.
When left to accumulate, dog waste attracts disease-carrying pests, flies, and pollutes the groundwater underneath. The parasites and bacteria held in dog poop can cause health problems for adults and children who play near (or accidentally step in) feces left on the lawn.
Just a few of the potential parasites commonly found in feces from “healthy” pet feces include:
- Roundworms: the most common type of parasite found in pets, particularly puppies. They can infect humans as well and cause vomiting and diarrhea.
- Hookworms: parasitic organisms that can be picked up from infected soil. They can infect dogs as well as puppies still in the womb.
- Coccidia: one-celled parasites that multiply in the intestinal tracts of dogs and cats. They are spread through fecal matter and may have fatal consequences.
- Giardia: parasites that live in soil, food and water and on surfaces contaminated with waste. These frequently cause diarrhea and cramps.
- Parvovirus: a serious virus transmitted through contact with feces. It is contagious for up to 12 months and can be fatal for dogs.
With more than 72 million pet dogs in the United States, it is important to be a responsible pet parents and clean up after your animals. Stop fighting about the dreaded chore, and let us handle the dirty work.